the brake, antilock and traction control lights are all on. this would happen frequently AFTER driving in wet conditions or when i washed the car but when it would dry the lights would all go out the last time i washed the car they all stayed on so i had it checked and the code c1214 was reported. One fix says to check/clean the connectors on the EBTCM now i need to locate it
Where is the EBTCM module on my 2002 Deville on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?