the brake, antilock and traction control lights are all on. this would happen frequently AFTER driving in wet conditions or when i washed the car but when it would dry the lights would all go out the last time i washed the car they all stayed on so i had it checked and the code c1214 was reported. One fix says to check/clean the connectors on the EBTCM now i need to locate it
Where is the EBTCM module on my 2002 Deville on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?