the brake, antilock and traction control lights are all on. this would happen frequently AFTER driving in wet conditions or when i washed the car but when it would dry the lights would all go out the last time i washed the car they all stayed on so i had it checked and the code c1214 was reported. One fix says to check/clean the connectors on the EBTCM now i need to locate it
Where is the EBTCM module on my 2002 Deville on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($315 - $433) in Elma, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($229 - $340) in Martinsburg, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($231 - $301) in Short Hills, NJ
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($392 - $567) in Glen Allan, MS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($439 - $490) in Russell Springs, KY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Hormigueros, PR