I purchased a replacement Sensor for the faulty one in my car, but can't find where it is located on the car.
Where is the Dynamic Stability Control Sensor? on 2004 BMW 545i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 545i Questions
- crank but will not start..
- Ok I've got a BMW 05 545i 102000 on it recently started having starting issues replaced starter and integrated fuse supply module and now it is cracking but will not turn over?Lost at what next thinking fuel pump or fuel filter relay?Or cracksenor?
- Licking oil on the floor on the engine
- What could metallic noises be coming from underneath car by manual shift?
- Dynamic drive keeps popping up on screen what is wrong
2004 BMW 545i Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($164 - 272) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($372 - 464) in San Pablo, CO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - 387) in Alton, IA
- Battery Replacement ($251 - 301) in Yatesville, GA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($239 - 271) in Aguas Buenas, PR
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,807 - 1,996) in East Meadow, NY