just looking for the dlc connector for a 94 chrysler lebaron with a 3.0L engine
where is the dlc connector on a 94 chrysler lebaron
on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 529) in Kimball, NE
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in White Salmon, WA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Whitney, NE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Ronceverte, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Dundee, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($129 - 145) in Twig, MN