just looking for the dlc connector for a 94 chrysler lebaron with a 3.0L engine
where is the dlc connector on a 94 chrysler lebaron
on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($196 - 256) in Kimball, NE
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($485 - 818) in White Salmon, WA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($341 - 444) in Whitney, NE
- AC Condenser Replacement ($429 - 665) in Ronceverte, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($917 - 959) in Dundee, IA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Twig, MN