My check engine light comes on when ever I get stuck in snow and try to get out of the snow and spin the tires and now the engine makes noises that seem to come from the axle.
where is the differential located on my van? on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- My sliding doors are not working. Is 2013 models are listed on recall?
- What would cause my interior lights to stop working suddenly?
- Why does the antilock brakes and skid warning system engage for no reason?
- Why does the automated sliding door make a grinding sound when I close it?
- Where is the best place to get an oil change in my area?