where is the crankshaft sensor located on this car and how easy is it to fix? on 2001 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
2001 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($359 - 1,605) in Washoe Valley, NV
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($302 - 437) in Manakin Sabot, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($544 - 878) in Brant, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($252 - 313) in Woonsocket, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($396 - 500) in Fergus Falls, MN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Empire, MI