my car starts then within 10 secs it dies but it will start but dies within that timming i belive its a sensor gone bad but can not figure where it is to change ,,, ANY IDEAS PLEASE SHARE
where is the crankshaft sensor located in a 1999 mitsubishi galant, 4 cylinder.. on 1999 Mitsubishi Galant
on the left frt of eng by crankshaft pulley
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating