my car starts then within 10 secs it dies but it will start but dies within that timming i belive its a sensor gone bad but can not figure where it is to change ,,, ANY IDEAS PLEASE SHARE
where is the crankshaft sensor located in a 1999 mitsubishi galant, 4 cylinder.. on 1999 Mitsubishi Galant
1 answer 1 comment
on the left frt of eng by crankshaft pulley
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board