I need to put a crankshaft sensor in my 2004 VW Beetle 2.0 and I can't find where it goes. I have the part but need to know where to put it. Do you have a diagram of where it is or can you tell me where it is and how to get to it. Thanks Bill
Where is the Crankshaft sensor at in my car. on 2004 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2004 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($262 - 381) in Bethpage, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Bridgewater, MA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in North Canton, CT
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Magnolia, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($202 - 256) in Crescent, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($526 - 565) in Mesilla Park, NM