I need to put a crankshaft sensor in my 2004 VW Beetle 2.0 and I can't find where it goes. I have the part but need to know where to put it. Do you have a diagram of where it is or can you tell me where it is and how to get to it. Thanks Bill
Where is the Crankshaft sensor at in my car. on 2004 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2004 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates