The engine turns over fine but does not start. It has spark, but does not get fuel.
Where is the crankshaft position sensor located on my 1898 SL500? Crank no start on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ridgway, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($155 - 201) in Ratcliff, AR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,411 - 2,436) in Fitzpatrick, AL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($407 - 605) in Elizabethtown, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($642 - 778) in Goldendale, WA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($355 - 448) in Eden, WI