The VW VAG shows a code of 529...generic code reader shows P0725..vehicle stalls when at operating temperature and then will restart when cooled down...please advise
Where is the crankshaft position sensor located on a 2001 VW Jetta 2.8L VR6?.Thx on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($264 - 494) in Goodland, MN
- 60,000 Mile Service ($495 - 708) in Fishers Island, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($344 - 447) in Midlothian, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - 332) in Hooper, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($831 - 945) in Wadena, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($17 - 45) in Hubbard, OR