V6 2.7 the crankshaft position sensor is located
Where is the crankshaft position sensor located in 2.7 v6 optima 2002
on 2002 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2002 Kia Optima Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Thompson, ND
- AC Condenser Replacement ($511 - 601) in Brainardsville, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($193 - 258) in Saint Rose, LA
- Alternator Replacement ($383 - 527) in Roxana, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($395 - 419) in Madison, FL
- Window Switch Replacement ($306 - 317) in Paxton, FL