My 02 Volkswagen Jetta shut off went it warm but if I wait to it cool it crank back up. I think it the crank sensor where it locator on the engines block
where is the crank sensor locator car run to it hot then it shut off on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
- When I crank my car I feel transmission spinning (torque converter)
- 6 sp Manual. Clutch will not disengage. No slippage. Cost Estimate?
- Why. Did my radio just got black and stop working all the sudden?
- Noise coming from under front of car. The faster you go the louder it gets.
- Shifting slow, turn car off and it resets itself to work fine.