It stalls when warm and won't start til cooled. Can it be accessed from topside or do I access it from below?
Where is the crank sensor located on a 99 Cadillac Catera? on 1999 Cadillac Catera
by the frt cranksahft pulley
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1999 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($194 - 392) in Eckman, WV
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Canada, KY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($318 - 425) in Afton, WY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($186 - 284) in Dammeron Valley, UT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($31 - 40) in Columbiana, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($232 - 369) in Stow, MA