It stalls when warm and won't start til cooled. Can it be accessed from topside or do I access it from below?
Where is the crank sensor located on a 99 Cadillac Catera? on 1999 Cadillac Catera
1 answer 1 comment
by the frt cranksahft pulley
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?
1999 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($302 - 437) in Eckman, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($203 - 270) in Canada, KY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Afton, WY
- 115,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Dammeron Valley, UT
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($837 - 1,450) in Columbiana, OH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($164 - 198) in Stow, MA