I need to change the sensor. car crankt starts but won't start.
Where is the crank position sensor on 2.5 engine on 2002 Nissan Altima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
May 03, 2013
Call First Team Nissan and ask about recall R2022 have your vin # ready. If no luck there post a # where i can reach you and i'll tell you how to replace it.
2 answersApril 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2002 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hughes, AR
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Houghton, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Friendship, WI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($132 - 189) in Dumas, AR
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($364 - 798) in Stigler, OK
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($645 - 684) in Greenford, OH