My check engine light code flashes a code 4. Which is a faulty crank position sensor.
Where is the crank Position Sensor located on a 94 Honda Accord LX? on 1994 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($168 - 201) in Ashmore, IL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($92 - 129) in Mount Jewett, PA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($97 - 123) in Belpre, KS
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Mayfield, KY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($143 - 610) in Money, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($559 - 723) in Mereta, TX