My check engine light code flashes a code 4. Which is a faulty crank position sensor.
Where is the crank Position Sensor located on a 94 Honda Accord LX? on 1994 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($226 - $352) in Ashmore, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($105 - $134) in Mount Jewett, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - $342) in Belpre, KS
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - $103) in Mayfield, KY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($73 - $80) in Money, MS
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,842 - $4,111) in Mereta, TX