The gauge works, then goes off, then comes back on intermittently.
Where is the coolant temperature sensor located? on 2007 Chevrolet HHR
2 answersMarch 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2007 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($894 - 1,094) in Clarence, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($270 - 395) in Dunnellon, FL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($170 - 420) in Maysville, AR
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($136 - 223) in Riceville, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($229 - 336) in Raymond, CA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Given, WV