6" plug on end
Where is the Coolant Temperature sensor located ?
on 1997 Volvo S90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S90 Questions
- Car randomly not start -if I loosen 1 cable on battery post retighten it will
- Changing timing belt. Marks on pulleys do not line up with notches on cover.
- My `98 S90 is hard to start, (5-10 seconds of cranking) after sitting for a few hours or overnight. It does not matter what ambient temp is, it does the same thing. If I go into a store and come out within 5 minutes or so it starts right away. Any ideas?
- Radio adapter
- I have oil on my spark plugs, what is wrong
1997 Volvo S90 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($211 - 260) in Des Plaines, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($341 - 489) in Kent, WA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($110 - 175) in Siloam, GA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - 231) in Tahlequah, OK
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Bangor, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Manchaug, MA