Codes said I need a new coolant temp. sensor. I have the part
where is the coolant sensor located? on 1998 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- What happens to a transmission when you burn the motor up
- fail safe mode came on car want start. Then started after 5 mins.
- Is it OK for the fan to run for 3 min after the car is turned off?
- Sometimes my car says cruise control not available
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
1998 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Coatesville, IN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,556 - 1,922) in Fletcher, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($627 - 1,331) in Ashland, MO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($237 - 409) in Drums, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($229 - 253) in Templeton, PA
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Summerland Key, FL