Just purchsed a used 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac and the card with the Manufacturer's keyless entry code is not in it. The Used Car dealer did not have it either. The manual says it is on the computer module but does not say where that is located!
Where is the Computer Module located? on 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
by RLH7 in Venice, FL on February 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- my dash is gone crazy. at a dead stop it will say i am going 40,other times it dont regester nothing, not fuel speed milage nothing, and the check engine light will come on when this happens, what do i need to look for to get it fixed?
- Why don't the wiper and washer work?
- Came out of the blue. We went to go somewhere and when we turned the truck keys over we heard a pop and it smoked. We changed a lot of parts but still same thing can anyone help please.it starts but won't stay running
- Hi, I have a 04 sports Trac an my truck only has one or another issue but not both at the same time.. either the gas hand isn't working at times or its the speed odometer... Other than that every other gauge is working.. Can anyone help??????
- I'm driving and it just died i heard a click seemed like an electrical problem. Coasted over tried to start wouldn't. Batterys charged.