Just purchsed a used 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac and the card with the Manufacturer's keyless entry code is not in it. The Used Car dealer did not have it either. The manual says it is on the computer module but does not say where that is located!
Where is the Computer Module located?
on 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- oil was put in rear, because of humming sound. still hear some humming sound
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after firstname.lastname@example.org
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?