IT JUST WENT DOWN IN FRONT ONE DAY AND NOW THE BACK ALSO AFTER ABOUT A MONTH OF SITTING... NOW I CAN'T GET THE COMPRESSOR RUN AT ALL... DISABLED VET SO HAVE LIMITED FUNDS... ALL HELP IN APPRECIATED... KEITH
WHERE IS THE COMPRESSOR AND HOW DO YOU REPLACE IT WITHOUT A RACK????? on 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Mark VIII Questions
- Car runs great until it starts shudder and die. 140k mi but it will start again
- What does ARS mean? The dash/warning light came on.
- When my car is in idle at a traffic light/stop sign, it will stall out and cut off, why is this?
- what does it mean when these codes are present P0302 PO401 P0411
- how will the car react if you bypass the module for the electric fan. try to pinpoint a overheating problem