where is the coil pack located?
on 1994 Ford Ranger
3 answersOctober 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1994 Ford Ranger Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($168 - 301) in Wittenberg, WI
- 130,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Hatboro, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Macon, GA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Ridge, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($251 - 273) in Merrimac, WI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Marissa, IL