veh code is P1415 ! also my discovery dosent want to start some times after it has sat for 10 to 20min? can it be to low octane (regular gas)???
where is the check valve for the air pump located? on 2003 Land Rover Discovery
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Discovery Questions
- Where is the camshaft sensor on a 2000 land rover discovery?
- Does anyone have directions for changing a power steering pump?
- Won't turn over, start or crank? Some electronics work, not doors or starter?
- When i start going. Why do I lose power. It takes along time to get speed.
- why my car is make a noise when is running and stop