I have a po447 code. Do I have to replace the the control vent valve and how difficult is it. The dealer quoted me 350-400 here in Hawaii..I am getting conflicting repairs...help. The light came on about 2 days ago and runs fine presently.
Where is the charcol cannister located under the xterra on 2002 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount
2002 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($318 - 391) in Wildwood, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($366 - 457) in Kentfield, CA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($155 - 229) in Mount Vision, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Latham, IL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Leeds Point, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($591 - 1,206) in Lake Andes, SD