I need to replace the carbon canister valve but cannot find where it is located.
Where is the carbon canister located on this car? on 1998 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- have a 2000 bmw 323I. When it got cold the thermostat froze and the car over
- What type of coolant do I use for my 1999 323i BMW
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
- lost coolant very quickly
1998 BMW 323i Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Tappen, ND
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,112 - $1,393) in Stoneville, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - $641) in White Cottage, OH
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Saltese, MT
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,125 - $1,243) in Blachly, OR
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($142 - $162) in Gulf Breeze, FL