I need to replace the carbon canister valve but cannot find where it is located.
Where is the carbon canister located on this car? on 1998 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- lost coolant very quickly
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
1998 BMW 323i Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($433 - 559) in Tappen, ND
- AC Condenser Replacement ($505 - 697) in Stoneville, MS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($442 - 1,002) in White Cottage, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Saltese, MT
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($257 - 281) in Blachly, OR
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($74 - 84) in Gulf Breeze, FL