I need to replace the carbon canister valve but cannot find where it is located.
Where is the carbon canister located on this car? on 1998 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- where do i put in powersteering fluid on a 2000 323i
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
1998 BMW 323i Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tappen, ND
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Stoneville, MS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($387 - 461) in White Cottage, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($827 - 1,045) in Saltese, MT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($673 - 728) in Blachly, OR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($515 - 581) in Gulf Breeze, FL