I have a code po449 and he wanted $212 to fix it. HE said the harness was fine and it was the valve. Found it for $35 if I find out I can change it
where is the canister vent solenoid on 2006 uplander
3.5 on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes