I have a code po449 and he wanted $212 to fix it. HE said the harness was fine and it was the valve. Found it for $35 if I find out I can change it
where is the canister vent solenoid on 2006 uplander
3.5 on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2006 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Otego, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($302 - 578) in La Plata, MD
- 60,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Little Falls, MN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($255 - 431) in Collinsville, AL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($105 - 160) in Barlow, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($111 - 133) in Panola, TX