I have a code po449 and he wanted $212 to fix it. HE said the harness was fine and it was the valve. Found it for $35 if I find out I can change it
where is the canister vent solenoid on 2006 uplander
3.5 on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
- power door lock system will not unlock any of the doors
- How to fix error codes C0035,C0036 for Chevrolet Uplander of year 2007 3.9L
- van continues to run after ignition is off started van today and horn went off.
- Transmission will only move in reverse. Why and potential solutions.Suggestions.