is there a difference between a canister vent solenoid and a canister purge valve. my code is p1451
where is the canister vent solenoid located on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
what motor do you have?
1 answerOctober 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($437 - 583) in San Perlita, TX
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alix, AR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Bearden, AR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 114) in Herrick Center, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($319 - 370) in Greenville, CA