have check engine light on and code refers to canister purge valve solenoid
where is the canister purge valve located on this model
on 2008 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2008 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($99 - 153) in Dubach, LA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 155) in Succasunna, NJ
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($226 - 396) in Palmer, AK
- Maintenance II ($150 - 249) in Crystal, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($84 - 100) in Tyler Hill, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($64 - 74) in Moore, SC