When I fill up with gas the nozzle keeps shutting off. I have been doing a lot of reading iand it appears that it is the Canister Purge valve, but I don't know where it is. Is this something that I have to get a mechanic to change.
Where is the Canister purge valve located on a 1999 Cadillac Catera on 1999 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?