When I fill up with gas the nozzle keeps shutting off. I have been doing a lot of reading iand it appears that it is the Canister Purge valve, but I don't know where it is. Is this something that I have to get a mechanic to change.
Where is the Canister purge valve located on a 1999 Cadillac Catera on 1999 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1999 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($652 - 897) in Eckman, WV
- 45,000 Mile Service ($168 - 243) in Canada, KY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Afton, WY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Dammeron Valley, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($3,510 - 3,552) in Columbiana, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($96 - 103) in Stow, MA