what would be the simplest way for a novice mechanic to replace part.
where is the canister purge valve located? And how do i replace it? on 1999 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
1999 Ford E-150 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thomasboro, IL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($404 - 563) in Easton, CT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elverson, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bellefontaine, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($214 - 244) in King, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($48 - 138) in Henderson, WV