Where Is The Camshaft Position Sensor Located On A 1996 2.0 L-4 Toyota RAV4??
Where Is The Camshaft Position Sensor Located On A 1996 2.0 L-4 Toyota RAV4 on 1996 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
- How do I get the radio out?
1996 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Turner, OR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Bondville, VT
- Battery Replacement ($125 - 167) in Sheldonville, MA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Forreston, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($113 - 135) in Oden, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($459 - 603) in Rufe, OK