trying to fin camshaft position sensor. how hard is it to change?
where is the camshaft position sensor located on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerJuly 24, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($130 - 168) in College Corner, OH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Caldwell, WV
- 30,000 Mile Service ($117 - 198) in Tunas, MO
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Poolesville, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,447 - 1,508) in Sanderson, TX
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($514 - 571) in Rossville, KS