trying to fin camshaft position sensor. how hard is it to change?
where is the camshaft position sensor located on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerJuly 24, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in College Corner, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 451) in Caldwell, WV
- Radiator Replacement ($564 - 765) in Tunas, MO
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($399 - 535) in Poolesville, MD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($565 - 608) in Sanderson, TX
- EVAP Purge Control Solenoid Replacement ($104 - 273) in Rossville, KS