Not sure where to look.
Where is the cabin filter located and how do I replace it. on 2006 Volvo S40
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ace1100 ,
April 03, 2012
Look in owners/service manuel. Everything you need to know about vehicle is found there.
1 answerJanuary 03, 2013
This week's top 10
2006 Volvo S40 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($70 - 89) in Pool, WV
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($228 - 306) in Hendricks, WV
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Goldthwaite, TX
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($653 - 803) in Tolna, ND
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($290 - 333) in Medicine Lodge, KS
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($74 - 118) in Chatsworth, NJ