Not sure where to look.
Where is the cabin filter located and how do I replace it. on 2006 Volvo S40
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by ace1100 ,
April 03, 2012
Look in owners/service manuel. Everything you need to know about vehicle is found there.
1 answerJanuary 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
2006 Volvo S40 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($279 - 391) in Pool, WV
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($111 - 126) in Hendricks, WV
- AC Compressor Replacement ($612 - 732) in Goldthwaite, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($581 - 833) in Tolna, ND
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($174 - 185) in Medicine Lodge, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($754 - 810) in Chatsworth, NJ