On a 90,ooo mile tune-up, it refers to a "cabin air filter". Where can I find the cabin air filter?
Where is the cabin air filter on 2004 Ford F-150
1 answerJanuary 10, 2011
1 answerSeptember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Verona, MS
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($136 - 224) in Berino, NM
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($379 - 605) in Cedar Lake, IN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Montrose, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($624 - 730) in Lulu, FL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($824 - 977) in Branchville, VA