the brake light keeps coming on and off
where is the brake sensor located?, on 2004 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2004 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($327 - 409) in Young, AZ
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Green Village, NJ
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Joiner, AR
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Eighty Four, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($77 - 90) in Salem, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($727 - 801) in Teller, AK