My 2001 chevy lumina car has only the windshield light no brake lights
where is the brake sensor for my car?
on 2001 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
2001 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($335 - 526) in Justice, IL
- 120,000 Mile Service ($136 - 216) in Big Sandy, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sabillasville, MD
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($166 - 313) in Plankinton, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($300 - 322) in Bedford, IA
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($563 - 720) in Manchester, CA