and what do these code means c1707c and c171e. because it is causing the front brakes to lock up after about 15 mins of driving.
where is the brake pedal pressure switch located at? on 2007 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- engine dragged car would not start. came back 5 min. later and it started.
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
2007 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- 144,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in North Dartmouth, MA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($111 - 189) in Linefork, KY
- 78,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Highlands, NJ
- 114,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Elm Springs, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($185 - 197) in Westminster, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($159 - 187) in Fowlerton, TX