and what do these code means c1707c and c171e. because it is causing the front brakes to lock up after about 15 mins of driving.
where is the brake pedal pressure switch located at? on 2007 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
- All warning light come on periodically for a split second then might not come on
2007 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- 138,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in North Dartmouth, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($248 - 460) in Linefork, KY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Highlands, NJ
- Clutch Replacement ($704 - 1,174) in Elm Springs, AR
- Air Conditioning Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement ($105 - 114) in Westminster, TX
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Fowlerton, TX