I was told if the body control module had poor terminal contact, it could be the cause of my problem.
Where is the Body Control Module located? on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
6 answersAugust 07, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 243) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Alternator Replacement ($311 - 471) in Orangeville, UT
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Paradise, MT
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aguanga, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Pickerington, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($195 - 290) in Puerto Real, PR