i cannot located the resistor. ive taken out the glove box. where would i find the resistor
where is the blower resistor located on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Conley, GA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,396 - 1,915) in Rachel, WV
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($692 - 789) in East Lynne, MO
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($329 - 388) in North Branch, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($115 - 133) in Nuevo, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($471 - 538) in Hillsboro, MD