The blower motor only works once in a while. I beleive that it is the resistor but not sure.
where is the blower motor resistor located at so that I can change it?
on 2000 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2000 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Hathaway, MT
- 114,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Green Valley, IL
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Deer River, MN
- 105,000 Mile Service ($227 - 319) in Sanford, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($102 - 123) in Jackson, MT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($300 - 343) in Franklin, MN