The blower motor only works once in a while. I beleive that it is the resistor but not sure.
where is the blower motor resistor located at so that I can change it?
on 2000 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
2000 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Hathaway, MT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($147 - 191) in Green Valley, IL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Deer River, MN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($199 - 253) in Sanford, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($300 - 343) in Jackson, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($130 - 656) in Franklin, MN