The blower motor only works once in a while. I beleive that it is the resistor but not sure.
where is the blower motor resistor located at so that I can change it?
on 2000 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
2000 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Hathaway, MT
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Green Valley, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Deer River, MN
- 128,000 Mile Service ($95 - 168) in Sanford, MI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($66 - 117) in Jackson, MT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($200 - 230) in Franklin, MN