I only have two speeds off and high when I turn on the heat or A/C
where is the blower motor resistor in this van
on 2003 Dodge Ram Van 3500
1 answerOctober 11, 2015
1 answerSeptember 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- On drivers side of cash in door opening
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
2003 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates