where can i find the Blower motor resistor and the blower motor switch in the car to replace.
where is the blower motor resistor and the blower motor switch located at on 1999 Ford Escort
1 answerJanuary 17, 2011
2 answersJanuary 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($511 - 723) in West Hartford, VT
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($194 - 252) in Burdine, KY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($384 - 530) in Averill Park, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Etna, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($477 - 662) in Harrisburg, AR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($118 - 214) in Haydenville, OH