The blower motor does not run
Where is the Blower motor resistor on 2002 BMW X5
2 answersJuly 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2002 BMW X5 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Humbird, WI
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,073 - 1,392) in Rescue, VA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($273 - 363) in Cantwell, AK
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($152 - 225) in Columbia, AL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($66 - 71) in Atlanta, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($670 - 702) in Brandon, FL