1. Remove the two retainers from the PCM close out panel (1) below the instrument panel (IP) compartment door.
2. Swing the PCM close out panel (1) down.
3. Open the IP compartment.
4. Push in on both sides of the IP compartment in order to release the safety catches.
5. Remove the IP compartment door assembly from the IP.
6. Remove the two PCM bracket fasteners.
7. Pull the PCM (2) with brackets (3) toward you and swing both down away from under the IP.
8. Disconnect the blower motor electrical connector.
9. Remove the blower motor cooling tube.
10. Remove the three bolts (2) and the blower motor and fan (1) from the vehicle.