I have been told my blend door motor is bad and need to know where its located on the vehicle and what the process it to replace it
where is the blend door motor located and how do you replace it on 2002 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
2002 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Athena, OR
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($93 - 156) in Saint Bernard, LA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($357 - 1,010) in Elaine, AR
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($290 - 384) in Fort George G Meade, MD
- Windshield Washer Fluid Level Sensor Replacement ($141 - 236) in Gregory, SD
- PCV Valve Replacement ($39 - 66) in Stickney, SD