The right side blows cold air and left side hot out. I can move air from vent to vent defrost, floor and center but only hot air on driver side
Where is the blend door actuator located for the drivers side on a 2004 Bonnevil on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Boonsboro, MD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($747 - 1,018) in Middleboro, MA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Blythe, GA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Williams, IN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($114 - 202) in Adrian, OR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Glenville, NC