Car seems to stall, not getting gas, idles very low
Where is the baro sensor located? on 2004 Suzuki Verona
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($418 - 482) in Canal Point, FL
- 22,500 Mile Service ($159 - 229) in Dupuyer, MT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($162 - 219) in Bulger, PA
- Battery Replacement ($172 - 198) in Scotland, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($443 - 486) in Mineral Point, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($260 - 273) in Lafox, IL