the service light is on i had a scan ran and it gave a p0140 code
where is the bank1 position 2 o2 sensor located on 1998 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1998 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 382) in White Haven, PA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Randallstown, MD
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Calhoun, GA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Meansville, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($705 - 748) in Laurel, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mayetta, KS