Code says this sensor is out...van is idling rough and has very little rpm. Have the part, can't figure out where it goes or how to reach it. Thanks!! :)
Where is the bank 1 sensor 1 O2 sensor and how do I get to it? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glen Echo, MD
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($216 - 285) in Napoleon, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($499 - 590) in Harpersfield, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($151 - 194) in Piedmont, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($818 - 1,209) in Kilmichael, MS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($124 - 137) in Alamo, TX