backup lights don't work.where is the backup light switch
where is the backup light switch on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Walton, OR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Wahiawa, HI
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Nikolai, AK
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Crosslake, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($981 - 1,012) in Tulelake, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($244 - 276) in Okoboji, IA