backup lights don't work.where is the backup light switch
where is the backup light switch on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Walton, OR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($298 - 554) in Wahiawa, HI
- Clutch Replacement ($1,224 - 1,664) in Nikolai, AK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($231 - 510) in Crosslake, MN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($781 - 1,076) in Tulelake, CA
- Body Control Module Replacement ($286 - 354) in Okoboji, IA