I was told by my dealership that I needed to replace the back-up switch assembly on my 2004 (manual) RAV4. I have the part (it looks like a spark plug) and appears easy enough to install, but I have no idea where it is located on the car. Any idea?
Where is the Back-Up Switch Assembly located? on 2004 Toyota RAV4
Red/black and a Red/blue wire attach to the switch, (10 amp fuse marked gauge protects the circuit). My illustration shows it on top of the transmission.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
2004 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Tustin, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($333 - 952) in Hastings, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($119 - 188) in Lebeau, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($145 - 215) in Clayton, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($254 - 580) in Mammoth Cave, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Dulce, NM