Car doesn't start back up when it's warm. Turns over but won't start. Replaced fuel filter, spark plugs, and aiar filters. Think it is the anti shudder valve.
Where is the anti shudder valve?
on 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
- Cooliant resvior tank starts to gurrgle boiling after driveing.
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Apalachicola, FL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($93 - 114) in Davis Creek, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($296 - 389) in Denton, GA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($630 - 1,007) in Canby, OR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($104 - 132) in Maybeury, WV
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($428 - 956) in Crawford, GA